Essiac Tea, 32 Ounce Extract | Immune System, Liver and Lymphatic Support
- MADE FRESH WEEKLY: We Brew, Bottle and Ship to Amazon weekly and will never sell our products to a third party to ensure you always get the freshest product possible. Since 1995, our New Day Tea E-Blend has been handcrafted in micro batches and steeped undergoing 12-hour extraction. It is only made with American Wild Crafted and or USA Certified Organic Herbs. New Day Tea E-Blend is the original four herb recipe adopted from the Native Ojibwa Indians.
- THE BOOST YOU DESERVE: Essiac tea is rich in Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants and can act as a natural anti-inflammatory when consumed. Because of the Antioxidant properties, it can help detox your lymph nodes which is excellent for the immune system and your entire body. The Burdock root in our tea clears out toxins from the bloodstream and our Turkey Rhubarb helps support your liver by removing waste. Because Slippery Elm is high in antioxidants, it can help calm the gastrointestinal issues.
- 32 SERVINGS PER BOTTLE WITH SUPERIOR ABSORPTION: We chose to sell our Essiac as a liquid extract instead of a pill because, for many, it is easier to break down than a hard tablet which may not fully dissolve. Studies show that absorption rates of liquid formulas surpass pills by as much as 90 percent.
- OUR ESSIAC TEA IS A READY TO USE CONCENTRATE: Comes packaged in 32 fl. oz. Amber Glass Bottle and is intended to be reconstituted at a ratio of 1 fl. oz. of NDT E-Blend to 2 fl. oz. of hot purified water. NDT E-Blend has a pleasant non-bitter earthy taste, drink warm and enjoy. Compare New Day Tea E- Blend to your favorite Essiac Tea Liquid.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: HANDCRAFTED & MADE IN THE USA WITH THE FINEST INGREDIENTS: Reverse Osmosis Water, Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa), Sheep Sorrel (Rumex Acetosella), Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus Fulva), & Rhubarb (Rheum Palmatum). Many people have kindly said we make the best form of this tea over the last 20 years; we are committed to maintaining their trust.
New Day Tea
Since 1995, our New Day Tea E-Blend has been handcrafted in small batches and only made with the finest Wild Crafted and USA Certified Organic Herbs. New Day Tea E-Blend is the original four herb recipe adopted from the Native Ojibwa Indians. We are committed to helping people in their pursuit for good health by offering the finest immune support products available.
Finest Wild Crafted and USA Certified Organic Herbs.
Since 1995, our New Day Tea E-Blend has been handcrafted in small batches and only made with the finest Wild Crafted and USA Certified Organic Herbs.
The following ingredients are used:
- Reverse Osmosis Water
- Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa)
- Sheep Sorrel (Rumex Acetosella)
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus Fulva)
- Rhubarb (Rheum Palmatum)
32 Servings Per BottleOrder Now
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.